If you're listening to this podcast, you know that locum tenens providers work at healthcare facilities on a temporary basis to fill gaps in care or occupy vacant positions until a full-time provider can be found. You also know that it can be great work - but it’s also challenging to find the right match for the provider, the practice, and the hospital.
About Our Guest:
Today's guest is Dr. Hamad Husainy, founder of Sycamore Independent Physicians. Dr. Hamad Husainy started Sycamore as a fair-priced alternative to locums companies. Today, Sycamore has grown into a business manager for physicians who run their careers like a business.
In this episode, we explore:
- Dr. Husainy's Journey to becoming an EM Leader
- The how and why behind Sycamore Independent Physicians
- The team that rallied around bringing Dr. Husainy's startup to life
- Working with both sides of the marketplace - physicians and emergency departments
- Plans for the future of Sycamore
Connect with us:
Loved this episode? Leave us a review and rating here
Emergency Medicine Workforce is hosted by Dr. Leon Adelman, presented by Ivy Clinicians, and produced by Earfluence.